We’re looking for a creative person to build excitement around our program and help drive awareness of our product to attract clients.
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Product teams to make sure marketing elements are in line with company objectives and client feedback
- Creating content for the brand and developing campaign material for different platforms including the web, marketplaces, social media channels and digital media
- Tracking and reporting on campaign performance
- Helping build brand visibility and reputation via existing channels as well as engaging in new ones
- You have 2+ yrs of inbound marketing experience; you understand the power of brand, content and community, powered by customer insights
- You have experience in SaaS or/and product marketing and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You’re driven, self-motivated, resourceful, you know when to (and not to) do something yourself, and you get the importance of fierce prioritisation
- You’re data-driven, conversion focused and you are not afraid to seek new methods
- You’re a strong writer and editor (excellent proficiency in English is a must)
- You have experience working with tools like email marketing & automation, CRMs and content management and doing things like data analysis and segmentations
- *Bonus points* if you have SaaS software marketing experience
We believe …
We look for a culture add, not a culture fit. We care about our people, we want you to be comfortable, learn and grow, and we make it a priority to make sure that happens:
First and foremost, by working with Cerri.com, you get to help bring something new into the world which helps Team Leaders to streamline collaboration, improve accountability, and improve team performance.
Your professional development matters:
- Get dedicated support from a marketing coach who’ll fast-track your onboarding and give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Attend industry conferences that are meaningful to you.
- There’s no glass ceiling, performers are rewarded and there’s lots of room for advancement.
If you’re driven, want to make a major impact on how people collaborate in the enterprise space and be part of building a world-class venture that will become indispensable to the way companies organise their information and collaborate on projects, we’d like to meet you.
Sound Like a Fit?
How to Apply
Fill out the form below and whether you’re a fit or not, you will hear back from someone within a few days.
- What are you reading these days, who inspires you and why?
Provide 2-3 examples of thought-leaders, blogs or books that inspire you professionally.
- Briefly describe a marketing campaign that you’re proud of
Tell us about the goals, the role you played, and what the outcome was. It’s ok if it failed!
- Where can we find you online? Are you published?
Ex: Published articles, side projects, a personal website or blog, your Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
- Tell us a first-hand story of how you’ve experienced inefficiencies when collaborating on projects.
- What excites you about working at Cerri.com?
Is there anything you’d like to add?
Upload your resume